Moflash Signalling Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy, together with any other documents referred to in it, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy
1. Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following categories of data about you:
- Information that you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the website (Site), interacting with the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when, make an enquiry or request a catalogue. The information you give us will include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as preliminary information about your business. Contact forms used on this site require your consent for us to handle your information before you can send any correspondence.
- Information that we collect about you. This is information that we collect automatically about your visit during your time on the Site. It
- Social Media platforms. We operate social media platforms. These platforms are, in most cases, operated outside of the EU and do not comply with current Data Privacy Act and subsequent GDPR provision although they may well conform to the U.S Privacy Shield protocol. It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our social media pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry.
2. Where we store your personal data
All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy, including (without limitation):
- Installing a secure firewall
- Using anti-virus protection software
- Carrying out regular back-ups
All data sent via website contact forms is passed directly from the website to the email server at Moflash Signalling Limited headquarters.
Our website runs over https which means your data is encrypted. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted from the Site; and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
3. Your rights
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it.
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes);
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may do so at any time by writing to us at the address given below. In some cases, we are permitted to charge a small fee of no more than £10 in respect of our administrative costs.
If you feel that your rights have been breached in any way, you should contact Moflash Signalling Limited, 11 Upper Conybere Street, Highgate, Birmingham, B12 0EB or lodge an official complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website (https://ico.org.uk) or by writing to: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Our postal address is:-
11 UPPER CONYBERE STREET
BIRMINGHAM B12 0EB