- Conforms to ICAO Annexe 14 Volume 1, Low Intensity Type C
- Magnet base provides a 35 Newton force calculated to provide a fix on flat surfaces of upto 80 MPH (subject to conditions)
- Permanent fix base is supplied with 140mm of flying lead with male & female bullet connectors
- 360° light output around the vertical axis
- 180° light output above the horizontal axis
- Dustproof and Weatherproof
UV Stable Polycarbonate Lens
Acetal Base with Neoprene Cover
Approvals & Conformities
Categories in this range.
Obstacle Marking: FF98 Low Intensity Mobile Obstacles – 40 Candela
Conforms to ICAO Annexe 14 Volume 1, Low Intensity Type C
The FF98 range of Beacons have been designed primarily for use on motor vehicles. There are two mounting options available. Permanent fix, which requires two screws (supplied along with washers) screwed into the base of the unit to secure to the designated surface or a magnetic base. Both Beacons are pulsed through an internal circuit to generate an On / Off cycle to generate the required flash rate. The typical application is for marking mobile obstacles in or around aerodromes.
Emergency & Security vehicles are designated with Blue lenses, all others should be Amber. The minimum light output for each colour is 40 Cd.
Automotive, Obstacle Marking
|Nominal Supply Voltage||
UV Stable PC
Close Proximity Signalling